Show & Tell Tuesday - The Perfectly Imperfect Mama

Show & Tell Tuesday

by - Tuesday, January 05, 2016

Today I'm linking up with Andrea from the Momfessionals blog for the very first Show & Tell Tuesday of 2016.  Today's is reintroduction & our New Year resolutions.
 
Here we go!
 
I'm Whitney. 
Lover of Jesus, family, friends, the Dallas Cowboys, ice water w/ extra ice, shoes & being organized.  I started blogging last summer ... it is something that is just mine & I love it.
I'm 26 years old, wife to Daniel (we started dating when we were only 14 & 16 years old) & a mama to two amazing kiddos, Cooper(5) & Millie Jo (2).
 
Before babies I was a Medical Assistant, which I loved.  Dan & I have always prayed that if it was God's will for me to be a stay-at-home mama I would be.  After I had Coop I became just that :).  I'm very thankful for Dan.  He goes to work every day & provides for our family.
 
As much as I loved being a Medical Assistant, being a full-time mama is my all time favorite job.  To me, it's a dream job.  Since I was a little girl, I wanted to be a mommy.
 
 

I'm so blessed that God chose me to be their mama!
 
I come from a very big family & in April we're getting even bigger ...
My baby brother is getting married to the love of his life & we're all in the wedding!
 
That's a little bit about me.
 
Now for my New Year resolutions ...
 
Typically I don't do them but this year I decided to make one.  I've always been a worrier so this year I'm trying not to be.  I'm going to stop trying to control & worry about things that I have no control over.
 
I think that's it!
 
Happy Tuesday y'all!!
 
 
 
 
Whitney
 

 
 



You May Also Like

0 comments