Show & Tell Tuesday :: Favorite Pinterest Pins - The Perfectly Imperfect Mama

Show & Tell Tuesday :: Favorite Pinterest Pins

by - Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Happy Tuesday!
 
I'm linking up with Andrea from the Momfessionals blog for the second Show & Tell Tuesday of February.
 
Today we're sharing our favorite Pinterest pins.
I mean, right!?!
 
I just love Pinterest!
 
With Cooper's 6th birthday ... oh my heart, somebody hold me ... coming up next month, I have been pinning ideas for his party.  He loves football & when I say loves ... I mean LOVES!  So we've decided to have a tailgate party & he's so excited.
 
Here's a look at a few ideas we have found so far & love ...

Football AND chocolate chip cookies ... two of my little dudes favorite things!
 
I can't wait to see how this party turns out.
Anyone who knows me knows that I love planning my kiddos' birthday parties! Heck, any party for that matter.
 
Next up ...
 
The master bedroom.
 
Dan & I are getting ready to redo our bedroom.  We always seem to pay so much attention getting every other room just right that we neglect our space.

I haven't found a pallet project that I don't love yet ...
& let's talk about those cute pillows!
 
We are really looking forward to focusing on our room & making it our own.
 
 
 
That's it!
Feel free to check out more of my pins here :).
 
 
Here is a look at the Show & Tell Tuesdays to come ...
 
 
Hope y'all have a great day!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Whitney
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. Oh my gosh that meme made me laugh! I was Pinterest addicted for so long, and finally broke my addiction because it was turning me into a packrat! But all this Pinterest chat this morning is totally making me want to start saving all the toilet paper rolls and baby food jars again...

    ReplyDelete