50 & Fabulous ... - The Perfectly Imperfect Mama

50 & Fabulous ...

by - Tuesday, March 01, 2016

Happy Tuesday y'all & ...
:)

 Last week we threw my mom a surprise dinner to celebrate her 50th birthday.  All of our family was there minus a few plus some of her closest friends.
Love her!
{My sister made the cake & it was amazing}
My sweet babes waiting to surprise Grammy.
Love our cousin(who is more like a sister), Jill.
SURPRISE!!
She had no idea! :)
 
While she enjoyed her party last week, I am 100% sure she is also enjoying her week here as well ...
ah, Cancun.
#jealous
 
I think she would agree that maybe 50 isn't so bad after all :).
Happy Birthday again, Mom!
 
 
Speaking of birthdays ...
It's my favorite little dude's birthday month!
Six ... SIX!! When did that happen!?!
 
 
 
 
xo
 
 
 
 
 
Whitney
 
 


You May Also Like

0 comments