Friday Favorites. - The Perfectly Imperfect Mama

Friday Favorites.

by - Friday, May 20, 2016

Happy Friday!

Today I'm linking up with Erika, Narci & Andrea for today's Friday Favorites.
  

 
Millie Jo loves jewelry {like her mama} & these bubblegum necklaces never disappoint!
These are her three newest ones that I got from an online boutique called Pout in Pink.
If you have a little girl & haven't checked it out you need to!
The pink/gold & pink/purple are currently out of stock but you can find the mint/black here & there are lots more to choose from too.
We actually have this one on the way!

Chapstick & lipstick in one!?!
Yes, please!
I love this stuff.
{My color is Rhubarb}


When my brother & sister-in-love got married last month all the girls wore these wedge Jack Rogers.
They look great with dressy dresses, sundresses, jeans & even shorts.
I mean, LOVE!

A few days after my miscarriage I started researching & looking online for a daily devotional I could do.
You can find mine here.
While I was looking I came across this book & bought it for my kiddos.  Being so young {6 & 3} they have tons of questions as you can imagine.  This book has helped them a lot.

If you've ever experienced the loss of a child whether it be miscarriage or even early infant loss and/or have other children you have to explain everything to, both of these are really good!

And finally . . .

 
 I found this little open jacket top at Old Navy last week. It is super soft!  You can wear any shirt underneath it but this particular day I just put a black tank top under it.

Go get one & thank me later :).


Before I go I want to share a new recipe I tried this week.  If you like spaghetti or lasagna then you'll love this! 
It quickly became one of my family's favorites!


 
This is what it looks like when it's finished.
It was wonderful!





That's it for today!
Hope y'all have a great weekend!




xo





Whitney



















You May Also Like

4 comments

  1. I will have to try those stuffed shells! YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping in from the link-up, I love those sandals! I have been looking for a dressier summer shoe, and these are perfect! Thanks for the recommendation!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so welcome! I hope you love them as much as I do!

      Delete