Weekend Wrap Up - The Perfectly Imperfect Mama

Weekend Wrap Up

by - Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Our weekend was another busy one!
 
Here is what we were up to . . .
Friday night my parents kept Cooper & Millie Jo so we could have date night.
Y'all, it was our first date since February!
#longoverdue
I couldn't imagine going through these past couple weeks with anyone else by my side.  This man is my rock & I am so thankful for him.
 
Saturday morning we had big plans to get up & clean out our closet.  Those big plans turned into us being lazy & watching a movie all morning until it was time to go pick up our kiddos! :) 
 
Saturday evening we headed to Dan's brother's wedding . . .
My sweet family.
Our sweet baby was shining down too!
Always twirling.
Love this man so much.
These two!
Our girl danced the night away.
When I took this picture I immediately imagined her in her wedding dress dancing with her daddy one day.  Oh my heart!
 
Here they are!
The new Mr. & Mrs.
Their wedding was so sweet & the venue was beautiful!
So happy for these two!
 
Sunday morning, sunshine & smiles.
After church Dan went to play golf & I spent the afternoon making up Cooper's birthday to him since I had to miss out on all the fun stuff back in March.  I will be doing a birthday post soon.
I love my boy so much!
 
That's what our weekend looked like.
Another weekend full of love & family!
 
 
 
 
xo
 
 
 
 
 
 
Whitney
 
 
 
 


You May Also Like

0 comments