Family Beach Pictures - The Perfectly Imperfect Mama

Family Beach Pictures

by - Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Hello Tuesday.

I told you on Friday that every year on vacation we go down on the beach one evening & take family pictures.

Today I'm sharing those with you :).
I have no idea who Cooper gets his photo bombing skills from. HA!
#justkidding
#hegetitfromhismama
That boy.
Love this man of mine.
A picture of just the two of us was way over due.  I always look for one of just us on Mother's day or her birthday & never can find a recent one.
Love my mother-in-love!
Love my sweet Coop Coop!

And my girl.
Be still my heart.



That's our 2016 family beach pictures!
Love this little tradition we do every year & having these pictures to look back on.



xo






Whitney





You May Also Like

0 comments