Friday Favorites :: Family Pictures - The Perfectly Imperfect Mama

Friday Favorites :: Family Pictures

by - Friday, July 29, 2016

Happy Friday!

Just like every Friday I am linking up with Erika, Narci & Andrea for some Friday Favorites.

Today I'm sharing our family pictures that we had made last month.  I got tons back but I picked a few of my favorites to show you because if I posted them all you'd be looking all day :).

I love so, so much how they turned out!

It's so funny the way we color coordinate all of our outfits for any family pictures we take.  The very first thing I do is figure out Millie Jo's outfit & then I work everyone else's around hers.  Sounds crazy but it really works!
I wanted to include our sweet Ruthie Belle in some of the pictures & we came up with these . . .
If you look closely you can see a shadow of a little girl standing beside Millie Jo holding balloons.
Our photographer added it in while editing them & I thought it was so sweet.

The in memory pictures definitely weren't my idea of "pregnancy/maternity" pictures that I wanted to have done this summer.  In fact, I would have never dreamed we would ever have to take pictures like these but we did & I will forever cherish them & this season of our life.
I am so incredibly blessed to do life with these people.



Have a wonderful weekend!


xo



Whitney






You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. Your daughters outfit is adorable!!! And I love your memory photos.

    ReplyDelete