Our 4th of July . . . - The Perfectly Imperfect Mama

Our 4th of July . . .

by - Tuesday, July 05, 2016

Happy Tuesday y'all!

I have missed all my blogging friends so much but I sure did have a wonderful vacation with my family.

Before I start sharing our vacation pictures, I'm going to share how we spent our July 4th!
We had my family over yesterday afternoon for steak, salad, baked potatoes & desserts.
SO good!
I love these 2!


If you know me or have been following my blog then you know I love to throw parties.
I love that sweet little photo bomber even more though :).
After dinner we played croquet.
Coop loves it so much Grammy & Pop bought him is own set.
My mama & sisters!
Later that evening we headed into our little town to watch fireworks.
Sweet little beautiful, wonderful, perfect all-American girl.
Love my boy.
Oh my heart.
Caught this picture of Cooper holding his flag up while he watched the fireworks.
Four girls & a photo bomber.


That was our July 4th.
I hope y'all had a wonderful day, too!



Come back tomorrow because I will be sharing days 1,2 & 3 of our vacation :).

And before I go, I wanted to share with you a pie I made for our holiday weekend ... Chocolate chip cheesecake with brownie crust.
Amazing!









xo







Whitney




You May Also Like

0 comments