Weekend Wrap Up . . . - The Perfectly Imperfect Mama

Weekend Wrap Up . . .

by - Monday, July 25, 2016

Oh, Monday ... you came too fast!
#sigh

Our weekend was such a good one.

Here's what we were up to . . .
Friday night Dan took Millie Jo out on a date & I took Cooper.
We started doing this a couple years ago & try to do it every couple months.  Not only does it give us daddy/daughter, mommy/son time but it also teaches Millie Jo how a guy should treat her & how Cooper should treat a girl.  Coop always likes to pay ... & by pay I mean hand the waiter/waitress my debit card :).
These two headed to Cheddar's upon Millie Jo's request for spinach dip . . .
And Coop & I had Chinese.

After dinner we somehow all ran into each other at Toys 'R' Us but then parted ways again.  Dan & Millie Jo headed home because she talked him into a new Barbie & couldn't wait to play with it.
Coop & I ended our night at Starbucks & enjoyed it on their patio.
I took this picture & immediately thought, "where in the world did my baby boy go!?!"
He starts 1st grade NEXT month!!

Our date nights will always be one of my favorite traditions.
Early Saturday morning my guys went to play golf.
While me & my girl went to the hair salon to get my hair done.
And yep, I chopped my hair all off!

My hair appointment lasted a couple of hours & there is a gorgeous park across the street that I promised Millie Jo we would go to afterwards.  Well, I kept my promise & once we got over there we both quickly agreed that the park is no place to be when it's 95+ degrees outside.
McDonald's play place for the win.
And all to herself!
Saturday evening we were back at Home Depot to look at paint for our next room we're redoing.  I can't even begin to tell you how many times we have been there this past week!
Sunday we met up with my parents for lunch at Olive Garden.

And what's lunch without a little photo shoot!?! :)

That was our weekend.
I hope y'all had a wonderful one, too!



xo




Whitney




You May Also Like

0 comments