What's Up Wednesday - The Perfectly Imperfect Mama

What's Up Wednesday

by - Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Hey, hey!

The last Wednesday of every month I link up with Mel, Sheaffer & Shay for What's Up Wednesday where we answer these questions . . .
Here we go . . .

1.  What we're eating this week ...
This.
Holy yum.  I'm a meat kinda girl but this lasagna is by far my favorite!

2.  What I'm reminiscing about ...
Oh my sweet babies!
Where does the time go!?!

3.  What I'm loving ...
This picture.
Oh my heart.  I'll be sharing the rest of our family pictures with you on Friday!

4.  What we've been up to ...

I think the better question is 'what have we not been up to?' HA! ... We have stayed busy!  We remodeled our kitchen, Millie Jo started/finished swim lessons, my kiddos both have went to Vacation Bible School & we spend some of our days at the waterpark.

5.  What I'm working on ...
This week we started painting our dining room.
I love so much making this house our home!

6.  What I'm excited about ...

A girls trip I'm going on next month!

7.  What I'm watching/reading ...
Oh my goodness.  I am obsessed!
I got hooked on BB last season ... I know, what was I thinking to wait so long!?!
I started this book a couple weeks ago & it is SO good!
I love reading how far God has brought people in their life & continues to do so.

8.  What I'm listening to ...

If it's not Peppa Pig {Millie Jo is obsessed & watches it on her iPad all the time} then it's different stations on my iHeartRadio app.

9.  What I'm wearing ...

When I actually have to get ready to go somewhere it's something like this {see picture below}, shorts/top or sundress.
Unfortunately this top is no longer available but it is SO comfy!
You can dress it up like I've done here with wedges {also no longer available} or you can dress it down with a pair of shorts & flats.  It'll look cute regardless!

10.  What I'm doing this weekend ...

We have no plans & it feels wonderful.

11. What I'm looking forward to next month ...

See #6.  I'm SO looking forward to it!

12.  What else is new ...

I think I've covered it all.  We are enjoying our last few weeks of summer before school (boo) & dance start back next month.

Bonus question ::

What was my favorite part about summer ...

I have loved this summer SO much.  I have enjoyed going to the pool/waterpark/park with my kiddos, vacation, having lazy days where we stay in our pjs all day & do absolutely nothing, checking things off our summer bucket list . . . I mean, this summer has been a really sweet one.  Definitely one I will always remember and we still have one more month left of it :).


Happy Wednesday, friends!

xo



Whitney



You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Found your blog on the link-up. You have such cute kids and we seem like kindred souls. I'll definitely be following your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey girl! Thank you. Your babes are super cute as well. Heading to check out your blog now!

      Delete