Weekend Wrap Up . . . - The Perfectly Imperfect Mama

Weekend Wrap Up . . .

by - Monday, August 29, 2016

Before I get into my weekend post, I have to tell you that today is Coop's first day of first grade & I just can't believe it.  If you need me, I'll be over here crying.  How is my baby boy in FIRST grade!?! 
I mean, shouldn't he still be this little!?

Oh, my sweet Cooper. 
I pray you always stay so sweet, caring & funny!
You are going to rock 1st grade, little man.

Ok, let me wipe these tears away & tell you all about our weekend.
Y'all, it was a great one!

Here's what we were up to . . .
Early Thursday morning my mom, two aunts, my cousin & I flew to New York for a girls weekend.
I have our whole trip to share with you this week.
It was my first time going & it was SO ... MUCH ... FUN!

Dan kept our kiddos ... with the help of my in-loves :).
Cooper had a dentist appointment & did great.
He may love going to the dentist ... & he does not get the love of it from his mama!
Friday Mimi & Paw-Paw took my babes to see The Secret Life of Pets ... again.
They didn't bother telling them until after that they had already seen it before. LOL

My kiddos were supposed to stay at my in-loves house both Thursday & Friday night but Dan ended up going & getting Millie Jo both nights because she just wanted her daddy.  Well, really her mama but he was the next best thing ;).
Saturday morning I get this picture from Dan!
Good job, babe!
She was going to a baby shower with her Mimi.
And then Saturday afternoon I get this picture.
You know my "quality time loving" boy was loving his guy time with his dad.
I flew back home late Saturday night & my sweet family was at the airport waiting on me.
I sure did miss them!
Sunday afternoon we headed to the outlets ... with everyone else who was just now back to school shopping.
My Under Armor obsessed child Cooper was wanting a new lunch box so it's only natural that we would wait until the day before school starts to go find one.

Side note :: We did not find one & I had to order one online. Sigh.


That was our weekend ... at least for now!
Tons of New York pictures coming soon.

Have a great Monday, friends!



xo






Whitney










You May Also Like

0 comments