Weekend Wrap Up - The Perfectly Imperfect Mama

Weekend Wrap Up

by - Monday, September 12, 2016

Happy Monday!

I hope y'all had a great weekend.
 
We have a super busy week ahead ... golf lessons, dance, dentist appointments ... just to name a few.  More on all those things later this week though!

Until then, here's what we were up to this weekend . . .
Friday night was the annual Walk for Life event.
I will be sharing more about it this week :).
Saturday Dan had to work again, so these two & I spent the day together & made brownies that afternoon.
Our evening was super relaxed ... which I was completely fine with!
After church Sunday we went to eat lunch with some of our family.
#BBQforthewin
These three are just too funny together!
After lunch we took the boys home so Millie Jo & I could head to her friend, Ava's, birthday party.
My girl loves her dance friends!

And that was our weekend.

See you tomorrow, friends!




xo





Whitney





You May Also Like

0 comments