Friday Favorites :: Elf Shenanigans - The Perfectly Imperfect Mama

Friday Favorites :: Elf Shenanigans

by - Friday, December 09, 2016

Happy Happy Friday!


Like every Friday, I am linking up with Andrea, Erika & Narci for Friday Favorites.

And today I am sharing what our Elf on the Shelf, Fred, has been up to.  Trust me when I say . . . he's been busy ... & very messy.

When he comes back every year, he throws a little breakfast party for my kiddos.  They LOVE it!
You can read all about our North Pole Breakfast here.

So here's a little bit of what he has been up to . . .

He gave Millie Jo's Barbie dog a bath one night . . .

 He made himself a winter wonderland to make our house feel like the North Pole . . .
He treated himself to milk & cookies ... & a candy cane . . .
He found Dan's shaving cream & wrote on Millie Jo's mirror then hid in her tree . . .
Millie Jo was NOT happy about this one! Hahah

Which lead to this . . .


He rolled Cooper's tree . . .
 
 He grabbed him some candy canes & hung out in a mason jar one day . . .
He really enjoyed the cookies the kiddos made him a couple nights ago.  And he even shared with his friends ;) . . .

And just this morning my kiddos woke up to this . . .
Y'all.

I mean, hilarious, right!?!
But SO darn messy!
This may just be my kiddos favorite yet, though.  Plus they got to have chocolate chip cookies for breakfast.

Oh, Fred.

Now before you start saying to yourself "whoa, she has been on it" or "whoa, she has lost her mind" ... whichever because I know both will be said, HA!  I should add that the one writing this post is NOT the one responsible for ANY of this ... except making cookies one night.  Oh & the Barbie dog.  Mr. Claus gets ALL the credit.  I just don't think he realizes that he has several more years of it & these shenanigans just have to keep getting better & better.  HA!  I think he likes it so much because he gets to have all the fun & someone else (psssst ... me) has to clean it up.

But seriously, he may just be THE best Elf ... ever!  And I will gladly pass the torch ;).

I hope y'all have a wonderful, Christmas-y filled weekend!


And yesterday, I completely forgot to share with you that it was my sister's birthday!  Shame on me!  I am so blessed to have such a wonderful, protective, loving big sister.  I hope your day was just as amazing as you are!  I love YOU!!




xo











You May Also Like

0 comments