Surprise! - The Perfectly Imperfect Mama

Surprise!

by - Tuesday, December 13, 2016

My sweet hubby turns the big 3-0 this week & I can't believe it!  Not this Sunday but last, I threw him a surprise birthday dinner ... and I actually pulled it off!  He had no clue ... well, not until we got in the parking lot & saw everyone's cars.  Darn small parking lot.  HA!

Dan LOVES Italian food so it only made sense to have it at one of his most favorite Italian restaurants!
We had family come . . .
framily . . .
& the cutest kiddos!
Love the friendship these six have!
My people :).
Gosh, it's so crazy to think that when we met he was only 16 & I was only 14 years old.

Thank you to everyone who came to celebrate Dan!  And those who couldn't make it, we missed you!!

Happy Tuesday!



xo









You May Also Like

0 comments