Show & Tell Tuesday :: The Way to my Heart - The Perfectly Imperfect Mama

Show & Tell Tuesday :: The Way to my Heart

by - Tuesday, February 02, 2016

Happy Show & Tell Tuesday!
Today I'm linking up with Andrea from the Momfessionals blog to share a few ways to my heart.
 
It's funny that we're sharing this stuff this week because Dan & I had a conversation this weekend about how taking me to a fancy restaurant is not the way to my heart.  I've just never cared to spend $70+ on a meal!  I'm not much of a flower girl either but do appreciate them if & when Dan brings me some.
 
When it comes to my heart there are many ways & many loved ones that know how to do so but today it's all about Dan. 
 
Two blog posts in one week about my man!?!
#whatwhat
You can see yesterday's here :).
One of the first words that comes to my mind when I think of Dan is respectful.  He wins my heart over on a daily basis with this one.
 
From the very first time I met him he has always been so respectful.  That man still to this day opens my car door, follows behind me if we are in separate cars, says "yes ma'am/no ma'am/yes sir/no sir" when talking to people.  It's always been one of the main things that has stuck out to me about him & anyone who knows him will say the same.
 
Here are a few other ways ...
 
1. When he gets up early on a Sunday morning & gets our kiddos ready for church.  Speaking of which am I the only one whose house looks like a tornado went through it after everyone gets ready on a Sunday morning!?!
#sigh
2. When he does a load of laundry {granted they may be mostly his but hey, the less I have to do is fine by me} ... I mean, the man washes, dries & puts away.
3. He loves my parents ... my entire family for that matter.
4. He is a family man.
5. He would do anything for anyone in a heartbeat.
6. His love for the people of Honduras.
7. He's such a hard worker & by being so he allows me to stay home with our kiddos.  In case you didn't know, I'm crazy about those two :).
8. He makes me laugh.
9. He will watch the Bachelor & the Bachelorette with me though he will never admit it.
10. Watching him with our kiddos is one of my most favorite things.
 
There you have it!
Just a few ways to my heart!
 
 
 
xo
 
 
 
 
Whitney
 
 
 


You May Also Like

0 comments