A Little Bit of This & That . . . - The Perfectly Imperfect Mama

A Little Bit of This & That . . .

by - Thursday, July 28, 2016

Happy Thursday, y'all!

Here's a little bit of this & that for you . . . & it goes a lot like this .... swim, nap, eat, play repeat! :)

Oh summer, we love you.

Last Friday this girl finished swim lessons.
I'm so proud of her!
And let me just tell you, those swim lessons sure wear a girl out.
I told you on Monday that Coop & I went out on a date last Friday night.
Who would've ever guessed that he would talk me into buying him a new John Cena!?! :)
"But mom, I need this one because he is wearing black & red.  My other two at home don't have him wearing this."
Talking in the fan while she waits for her nails to dry.
#prisspot
Monday morning shenanigans.
While Dan bowled Monday night we went & watched him.  Well, I did anyway. HA! Millie Jo got her hair braided by this girl . . .
while Coop played about 5 games of pool.
Tuesday we spent our morning at the pool with sweet friends.
My little fish!
Millie Jo's day was made yesterday when she saw & got to play with one of her dance friend's at the waterpark!

I sure do love doing summer time with these two!




That's what we've been up to.



Tomorrow I'm sharing some of my favorite family pictures with you that we had made last month.







Whitney



You May Also Like

0 comments