Friday Favorites :: More Elf Shenanigans - The Perfectly Imperfect Mama

Friday Favorites :: More Elf Shenanigans

by - Friday, December 16, 2016

Oh Friday, it sure is good to see you.

Cooper still has to go to school Monday & Tuesday of next week [boo] before he gets out for Christmas ... but Christmas break, we see you & we are SO ready for you!

Today I am linking up with Erika, Narci & Andrea for Friday Favorites Every week we share some of our favorite things from the week.  And since our Elf on the Shelf, Fred, came back the end of November, on Fridays I have been sharing what he has been getting into.  If you missed last week's shenanigans you can find them here.
One morning we found him hanging out with Santa & Mr. Krabs.
A few weeks ago we decorated our gingerbread house & Coop insisted that Mr. Krabs be a part of it :).

 
This one may just be the cutest one yet.
Fred's Tree House!
These presents are all from Cooper.
He wrapped each one of them & he's so excited about it.  Fred is too ;).
 
 
 
Then this morning we found him coloring!

And there's that.  All of Fred's craziness!
Not as crazy or as messy as what he was last week [& I am totally fine with that] but still lots of fun happening over here ;).


I hope y'all have a wonderful weekend filled with lots of Christmas stuff!


Before I go, I want to wish the sweetest man I know a very, very Happy Birthday!  My hubby is 30 today!!  I hope you have the best day ever!  30 has never, ever looked so good!!  I love you, babe!




xo















You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. We have the laziest elf, I hope he doesn't get demoted by Santa ;) Have a great weekend and we can see Christmas break too, so close!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to your hubs! The Elf shenanigans are cute!

    happilyevergriedlscom.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete