What's Up Wednesday - The Perfectly Imperfect Mama

What's Up Wednesday

by - Wednesday, May 25, 2016


The last Wednesday of every month I link up with Mel, Sheaffer & Shay for a little What's Up Wednesday.  We answer these questions in our posts . . .
Here we go...
 
1.  What we're eating this week . . .   


Pinterest does it again!
I tried this new recipe this week & it was delicious.
Chicken Parmesan Cassarole 
I put ours on top of fettuccine noodles.
 
2.  What I'm reminiscing about . . .
This.
Oh my goodness, our boy graduates Kindergarten in just 2 weeks!
 
3.  What I'm loving . . .
 
I've had these chalkboards for a while & may have shared them with you before, but my sister-in-love redid them for me.  I love them so much!
 
4.  What we've been up to . . .
Family walks, bike riding, basketball, pushing strollers . . . all that fun stuff!
We try to walk in the evenings after dinner.  It is one of my most favorite parts of the day!
 
5.  What I'm dreading . . .
Today.
I'm not so much dreading it, but I'm just super nervous.  I have my follow-up appointment to get results from our miscarriage & we also will find out the sex of our sweet baby. 
Please say a little prayer for strength as God continues to heal our hearts & as we go through today's appointment.
He is good & we will continue to keep our eyes to Him.
 
6.  What I'm working on . . .
Well, we haven't started yet but soon we will be painting our kitchen.
I can't wait!
 
7.  What I'm excited about . . .
Y'all!
We just booked our first ever Disney Cruise!!
#eeeeeeeeeek
Our kiddos have no idea because it will be their Christmas present from us so if anyone tells them & they ask me, I'll act as if I have no clue what they're talking about ;).
 
8.  What I'm watching/reading . . .
I loved Jojo on Ben's season of the Bachelor so I can't wait to watch her on this season of the Bachelorette!
I shared my new devotional on last weeks Friday Favorites.
I've been reading it every morning & it is so good!
 
9.  What I'm listening to . . .
If I'm not listening to Casting Crowns/Hillsong/Francesca Battistelli then you can find Millie Jo & I jamming out to this.
Who doesn't love a good dance party in the kitchen to all our favorite Disney songs?!?
 
10.  What I'm wearing . . .
I bought this cover up shirt a couple weeks ago from Old Navy ... only to go find it online last week & realize that it is actually a bathing suit cover up. HA!
Guess what?!? I still wore it as if it was a top.  I just put a pair of navy shorts & a tank top underneath it . . . no one ever knew :).
 
I blogged about my personal style last week.
You can see that post here.
 
11.  What I'm doing this weekend . . .
We're going to watch a baseball game in our little town.
Coop has been asking to go to a game for weeks!
 
12.  What I'm looking forward to next month . . .

My girl's first dance recital!
Can't wait to watch my tiny dancer on stage.
 
13.  What else is new?
 
I think I've covered it all!
 
Bonus question ::
 
14.  What am I looking forward to this summer?
Spending time with my kiddos & letting them be little! 
These days fly by so we're going to enjoy every minute of it.
I have a Summer Bucket List blog post in the works so be on the lookout for that very soon :).
 
 
 
 
Happy Wednesday y'all!
xo
 
 
 
 
Whitney
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

You May Also Like

0 comments