Show & Tell Tuesday {or er, Monday} :: My Personal Style - The Perfectly Imperfect Mama

Show & Tell Tuesday {or er, Monday} :: My Personal Style

by - Monday, May 16, 2016

Happy Monday y'all!
 
Typically I do a weekend wrap up post on Mondays but since my family has had so much going on around here lately I'm playing catch up.
 
Today I'm linking up with Andrea from the Momfessional's blog.  She does this twice a month & I just love it!
Today I'm sharing my own personal style. 
I don't have many pictures of myself lately since I was so sick with my pregnancy and I literally lived in pj's & t-shirts for 3 months.  So, I'm going to share a few of my favorite spring/summer outfits from last year.  My style is pretty much the same :).
 
. . .
 

I love a good pair of comfy shorts, a cute top & a pair of sandals in the spring & summer ... especially when my days consist of chasing around my kiddos!
 
If I'm not wearing shorts & a top you can find me in these ...
Ah, sundresses are my jam!
Love, love, LOVE them!
 
 If you know me then you know that I love {insert big puffy red heart here} Pinterest!
Here is a look at my fashion board which explains my style the best. . .
 

 
 
I mean, right!?!?
 
That's it for this past week's show & tell.
 Here is what we will be showing & telling all about in the months to come ...
If you missed any of my other Show & Tell Tuesday posts here they are . . .
{I have missed a few}
 
 
 
 
 
 
xo
 
 
 
 
 
 
Whitney
 
 
 
 

You May Also Like

0 comments