Show & Tell Tuesday :: Favorite Vacation - The Perfectly Imperfect Mama

Show & Tell Tuesday :: Favorite Vacation

by - Tuesday, May 24, 2016

 Today I'm linking up with Andrea to share all about my favorite vacation.

I actually have two that I will be sharing ... one before kiddos & the other is a family vacation we just took last summer.

First up, our honeymoon.

Dan & I got married April 2009 & for our honeymoon we went to Cabo San Lucas.  It was nothing short of amazing!
We stayed at the Riu Palace & only left the resort twice the entire week we were there.
Once for our dinner cruise ...
& the other to swim with dolphins.

Just newlyweds enjoying our honeymoon!

I will never forget this trip.
Laying out at the pool all day, no cares in the world.
Just enjoying each other on our first trip as husband & wife.

Oh, Cabo.
#takemeback

Next up, our family beach trip last August.

Some of you may think, oh the beach ... Myrtle Beach at that, what's so great about it?!?  Well, for me it wasn't about the destination on this specific vacation.  It was the fact that it was our first little vacation as a family of 4 & it was wonderful.  Don't get me wrong, we go every year with family & it's always great too but this trip was different.  Dan & I put our phones away, played at the pool, played at the ocean, ate, took naps, went swimming some more.  We didn't keep a schedule or make plans. We just went with the flow but most importantly we focused on each other & our sweet kiddos.  It was so much fun!  We go back next month & can't wait!





Loved this little vacation.
 
You can see more of our family vacation in these posts . .
 
There you have it . . . my favorite vacations :).

Our next Show & Tell Tuesday we will be sharing what's in our bag!
If you've missed my Show & Tell Tuesday posts from before you can find them here . . .




Happy Tuesday!






Whitney
























You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. What a great idea to put down the phones and focus on your kids! I'll put that into practice this weekend on our own beach trip!

    ReplyDelete