Show & Tell Tuesday :: 3 Things I Can't Live Without - The Perfectly Imperfect Mama

Show & Tell Tuesday :: 3 Things I Can't Live Without

by - Tuesday, September 06, 2016

Being at the beach all weekend, letting my kiddos stay up late every night/sleep in every morning & then having to be up by 6:45 this morning to get Coop to school has us all like ...
On the bright side, it is only a four day week :).

Plus it is Tuesday & you know what that means ... time for Show & Tell Tuesday.
Every other Tuesday I link up with Andrea.  Each time there is a different topic we show & tell about.  Today I'm sharing with you three things I can't live without.

This topic was a little hard for me because there are lots of things on my list of things I can't live without ... my hubby, kiddos, my family, ice water, double chocolate chip frappes, football, laughter, sunshine, the new buffalo style tuna that comes in a packet (have y'all tried it? Oh good grief, amazing) .. ok, ok .. I know, some of those things I probably could live without .. maybe.  I mean, the list goes on & on but I narrowed it down to four things instead of just three ... number one is by far the most important though!

1.  Jesus Christ ...
100%.  My family has been through SO much just in the last year & I can't even imagine how it would have been or how things would have turned out if I didn't keep my eyes to Him.

I have been a Christian since I was a little girl & I will be the first to tell you that just because you're a Christian doesn't mean you won't have troubled times. Believe me, you will.  But how sweet it is to know that God can get you through those times as long as you trust Him.

If you have any questions about becoming a Christian or if you have a special prayer request, please feel free to email me.

He is a good, good Father y'all!

The next three things are all things Fall because what blogger do you know that isn't talking about it :).
#weseeyouFall

2.  My Blanket Scarves ...

This one isn't a blanket scarf but it is still so big & one of my favs!
Oh, & it's plaid :).
Gosh, I just love them so much.
Give me all the scarves!
I talked about them last week in my Fall Pinspired post.  You can read it here.

2.  A Tote ...

This bag is from a couple years ago & it is Jessica Simpson.

Love my Coach bag.
And pssssst ... hello blanket scarf.
This one is also Jessica Simpson.
I'm such a sucker for a huge purse tote.
When my kiddos were babies I was that mama that carried the big diaper bag with everything in it ... everywhere I went.
I love them until it's time to clean them out & I have pretty much my whole house inside of it :).

3.  Shoes ...
"Give a girl the right shoes & she can conquer the world ..." -Marilyn Monroe

Let's just talk about this picture of my sweet girl at her 6 month old photo shoot for a minute.
Oh my heart!
All the puffy hearts.

Boots & booties may just be my favorite thing to wear in the fall.
I bought these wedge booties last year.
They look like the Toms but mine are Nine West.
They don't have these exact ones anymore but you can find similar ones here.
They even come in 4 different colors!
Y'all!
I found these while shopping at Macy's in New York during my girl's trip.
They no longer have my exact pair but they do have these.
As of last night they were on sale with an extra 15% off!  Ah, I love.

And there you have it.
Three Four things I can't live without!

Here is a look at the upcoming topics ...
If you've missed any of my previous Show & Tell Tuesday posts you can find them here ...



Have a great day, friends!



xo





Whitney















You May Also Like

0 comments