Show & Tell Tuesday :: Christmas Home Decor Tour - The Perfectly Imperfect Mama

Show & Tell Tuesday :: Christmas Home Decor Tour

by - Tuesday, December 06, 2016

I love a good home tour blog post & throwing some Christmas décor in there with it makes it even better.

Today I am linking up with Andrea for Show & Tell Tuesday.  Every other Tuesday we share about a specific topic & today we are sharing our Christmas décor!

Eeeeek!
#itsthemostwonderfultimeoftheyear

Since my kiddos were babies we have put a small Christmas tree in their bedrooms.  You can only imagine the excitement they had when I remembered that I had bought them a "big" one last year after Christmas for this year.  They have the best time decorating their own trees!
Kiddos bathroom.
I bought the rugs a few years ago from At Home & found the Elf light at JcPenney two years ago.
This tree is in the playroom and I love it so much.
It has all of our homemade ornaments on it!
Our dining room has little knick knack things sitting around.
By the way, you can literally throw ornaments in a basket & call it a day.  I love the way it looks.  What a easy decoration!
And I see you, Fred.
You may or may not only be getting two pictures of my kitchen because it wasn't clean ... I'll never tell ;).

But seriously, I have a sink full of dishes.

I bought our Christmas plates from Target this year ... hello dollar bin!
My mom had this ordered & monogrammed for us this year from one of her friends & I think it is just the cutest.
Our stairway.
Remember when I shared our bench with you last month!?!  Well, I must say that I love it even more with twinkling lights wrapped around it!
Thanks to Pinterest, this year we changed the tree skirt out for a tin tub and we even added lights to our ladder!
Our stockings are new this year & I love the burlap.
And do you see the little reindeer canvas?  That's Coop's little foot & Millie Jo's little hands.  All the puffy hearts!


And that's our Christmas Home Décor Tour! :)

If you've missed any of my previous Show & Tell Tuesday posts, you can see them here . . .





 xo






























You May Also Like

0 comments